I’d like to introduce you to my dogs, the two best dogs in the world – Thor and Dazz. My bullmastiffs love to take walks and this is how they end up after each walk.
Benefits of exercise:
- Bone and joint health
- Stronger muscles (including your heart)
- More you exercise, better effect on nervous system.
- Weight control and maintenance (if you’re overweight, your body is in a constant state of emergency).
- Physical activity is the only way to maintain weight loss.
- More active = more healthy (your body learns to renew and repair itself).
- Your body needs and wants to perform at exercise levels.
- Exercise – a drug free solution to lowering blood pressure.
- Exercise routines should always be varied! (hot yoga and the elliptical are horrible)
No matter your goals in life it must include exercise!